3 guests

Site statistics

• Community:

Topic: PAX East 2016

PAX East 2016
Posted 11 February 2016, 5:15 PM
#1629 (In Topic #496)
Standard member
Will USPML have a booth for PAX East this year? I went last year and completely fell in love with Riichi. I spent my whole Sunday playing Riichi on last years pax and would do it again this year! I know its a couple of months away but I'm just too excited. I know how to play the game but have not memorized all the possible hand combinations and scoring but I had made my own cheat sheet out of the USPML ruling to help myself out. I am also willing to share it to anyone who knows how to play but has not memorized all of the hand combinations and scoring system.
Back to the top

Posted 15 February 2016, 8:27 PM
USPML President

dbresnick in the usergroup ‘Website Administrators’

gailgotico said

Will USPML have a booth for PAX East this year? I went last year and completely fell in love with Riichi. I spent my whole Sunday playing Riichi on last years pax and would do it again this year! I know its a couple of months away but I'm just too excited. I know how to play the game but have not memorized all the possible hand combinations and scoring but I had made my own cheat sheet out of the USPML ruling to help myself out. I am also willing to share it to anyone who knows how to play but has not memorized all of the hand combinations and scoring system.
Hey!

Great to hear from you and great to hear that you had a good time at our last PAX outing!  I'm glad to tell you that we're planning on being there again this year, bigger and better than ever!

Technically we're still waiting for official confirmation of our space - it shouldn't be a problem, but there are some slight holdups with the paperwork due to everyone's attention being focused on PAX South for the end of January.  I'll post an update when we get everything locked down.

This year we're trying to get more space (which is what's being confirmed) so we can host more games and offer a bit more by way of merchandise.  We're also planning on having some more detailed guides to share, more North American players from all over the continent, as well as news regarding the future of Riichi in North America!

If you're going to be at PAX again this year, please come by, it'll be great to see you!
Back to the top

1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None